To represent the interests of owners and managers and the professional service providers in the rental housing industry.
To be the voice of the rental housing industry in the greater Toronto area through effective advocacy, government relations, training and development, industry networking and professional services to members.
To have every owner/manager of rental housing in the greater Toronto area be a member.
To have a large membership of professional supplier and contractor members who are able to provide a wide range of products, goods and services that are required in the rental housing sector.
- To hold several important networking opportunities each year to encourage a greater interaction between property owner/managers and suppliers.
- To increase the education and training of members and heighten the professional development of all members and their employees.
- To be the premiere organization in the greater Toronto area interacting and advocating for the rental housing industry at the municipal level of government.
- To provide in-house professional staff to assist members with questions or concerns and where possible refer those members to the proper agencies, authorities or professionals to assist them further.
- To be the lead information conduits for members to receive timely and up to date information on issues relevant to the industry and actions taken by government which directly affect their businesses.
- To operate a Charitable Foundation and raise funds for it in order to provide a maximum donation of funds each and every year into the community.
- To partner with and work cooperatively with other associations at the provincial and national level that also advocate for the interests of the rental housing industry.